There are many sources of funding available to help you as a student with a disability. The information below may help you in accessing more information.
- The following sites have information on scholarships, bursaries and awards:
- The Bursary for Students With Disabilities (BSWD) may be available to assist you with your education and disability related expenses.
- To qualify you must either receive, or be eligible to receive, OSAP.
- For more information you should discuss your needs with your SAS Program Coordinator.
- There are a number of student employment opportunities on campus each year. For more information contact the Student Success Centre or visit the OSCARplus website.
- The Student Success Centre provides a range of supports and activities to assist with financial information and how to best manage finances. For more information visit the Mac’s Money Centre website.
Last Updated: August 9 2019