- Accommodations for final exams for graduate courses may vary from program to program.
- It is important that you consult with your SAS Program Coordinator, to ensure that final exam accommodations for your program are arranged.
- The following set of guidelines will apply generally, but where you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to your SAS Program Coordinator.
Final Exams — Courses
- Final exams for graduate courses generally follow the same procedure as those for class tests.
- You must consult your instructor for each course to ensure that arrangements for your final exams are to be made with SAS.
- To book your final exam, follow the procedures on the ‘Class Tests‘ page.
- Accommodations for comprehensive exams can be determined in consultation with your SAS Program Coordinator as part of your overall graduate studies accommodation plan.
- Accommodations for comprehensive exams can vary depending upon your disability and program-related requirements.
- Should you have any questions related to comprehensive exam accommodations, please consult your SAS Program Coordinator.
Last Updated: June 21 2019