- Academic accommodations should be provided only where the accommodations have been communicated through either SAS or the student’s Faculty.
- Students should not be asked to disclose their disability or diagnosis in the academic accommodation process.
- You should not request at any time medical documentation in support of accommodation.
- All requests for accommodation from a student should be referred to the student’s Faculty or SAS.
- Any discussion related to academic accommodations between you and a student, should only be about the details related to implementation of accommodations (e.g. date of a test booking, extended date for submission of an assignment, etc.)
- MSAF cannot be used in replacement of the provision of an accommodation.
Last Updated: August 9 2019