Frequently Asked Questions

At Student Accessibility Services (SAS), we provide academic accommodations and related supports for students with disabilities at McMaster. We’re available to help you transition from high school or other post-secondary institutions with supports for undergraduate, continuing and graduate students. Refer to this resource to learn more about how we can support you.

Need support? Contact us