- Should you have any questions related to any of the information below, contact your SAS Program Coordinator or email@example.com.
McMaster Program Exams
- Some McMaster programs require completion of an examination for admission purposes (e.g. Social Work).
- Should you require accommodation for the completion of an examination for a McMaster program, contact that program specifically for assistance.
- Should accommodation for any McMaster program examination be required through SAS, please also consult your SAS Program Coordinator for assistance.
McMaster Program Exams (External)
- Some McMaster programs require the completion of an external exam (e.g. graduate studies examination, medical school examination, business program examination, etc).
- For accommodations for any of these exams (e.g. GRE, MCAT, GMAT, etc.) you must contact the appropriate body responsible for the administration of the exam.
- At times SAS has been able to administer an exam on behalf of a student. For any questions related to SAS involvement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accreditation Exams (External)
- Some McMaster programs upon completion require an external examination for accreditation (e.g. nursing, accounting, medicine, etc).
- If accommodations are required for the completion of these external accreditation bodies, you must contact the accreditation body directly.
- If you need any information from SAS (e.g. documentation, list of accommodations, etc.) to support your accommodation request, contact your SAS Program Coordinator directly or email email@example.com.
- It is important to be proactive as it may take some time to assist with any requests for accommodation information from SAS.