Virtual Online Proctoring
If you have questions about how your academic accommodations may be accommodated in the virtual online proctoring environment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Term Academic Accommodation Process:
- Activate your accommodations.
- Test/midterms accommodations require at least 5 working business days for implementation. Please activate your accommodations immediately if you plan to use accommodations for tests and midterms.
- Final exam schedule will be set up by the Office of Registrar. Please review Mosaic Exam Timetable for updates.
- Contact your SAS Program Coordinator for any additional questions regarding your academic accommodation plan.
Spring Exam Checklist for SAS Students
Exams are approaching fast! If you need academic accommodations for final exams, please activate your accommodation plan or book an appointment to see a program coordinator at the Student Accessibility Services. To activate accommodations, follow these steps:
- Please activate your exam accommodations.
- Your SAS Program Coordinator is happy to chat if you have any questions about your academic accommodation plan.
- Refer to our website about how our process had changed during COVID-19. Have more questions? Please email email@example.com to talk to a staff member.
We wish you good luck as you study and prepare for exams!
Please note that this is an interim solution to support both students and instructors with accommodated tests. We welcome your feedback as we work to review and refine our processes of administering accommodated tests in a remote learning environment. For questions related to SAS services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 525-9140 ext. 28652 and select “Option 1” to speak to the SAS reception.