Announcement: SAS Test Centre is open for Fall term 2021 to support in-person test accommodations.
If you have questions about how your academic accommodations will be implemented for in-person or online tests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Term Academic Accommodation Process:
- Activate your accommodations. once you activate your accommodations, SAS and instructors will begin to plan your test and exam accommodations.
- Test/midterms accommodations require at least 5 working business days for implementation. Please activate your accommodations immediately if you plan to use accommodations for tests and midterms.
- Final exam schedule will be set up by the Office of Registrar. Please review Mosaic Exam Timetable for updates.
- Contact your SAS Program Coordinator for any additional questions regarding your academic accommodation plan.
Fall Exam Checklist for SAS Students
If you need academic accommodations for final exams, please activate your accommodation plan or book an appointment to see a program coordinator at the Student Accessibility Services. To activate accommodations, follow these steps:
- Please activate your exam accommodations. once you activate your accommodations, SAS and instructors will begin to plan your test and exam accommodations.
- Your SAS Program Coordinator is happy to chat if you have any questions about your academic accommodation plan.
- Refer to our website about how our process had changed during COVID-19. Have more questions? Please email email@example.com to talk to a staff member.
We wish you good luck as you study and prepare for exams!
Please note that this is an interim solution to support both students and instructors with accommodated tests. We welcome your feedback as we work to review and refine our processes of administering accommodated tests in a remote learning environment. For questions related to SAS services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 525-9140 ext. 28652 and select “Option 1” to speak to the SAS reception.